CHEDDAR GORGE & CAVES 2024
Cheddar Gorge is just under an hour’s drive from Beeches Farmhouse.
Your Explorer ticket includes:
- Gough’s Cave (including audio tour)
- Dreamhunters at Cox’s Cave: The Early Adventures of Man.
- Museum of Prehistory
- Jacob’s Ladder and the Lookout Tower
- Beyond the View : A cinematic experience
Our discounted prices for 2024 are:
Adult (16yrs+) £18.35 discounted from £22.95
Child (5-15 yrs) £13.75 discounted from £17.20
Infant (0-4yrs) £0.00
Peak - 21st July to 3rd September inclusive
Adult (16yrs+) £20.75 discounted from £22.95
Child (5-15 yrs) £15.55 discounted from £19.45
Infant (0-4yrs) £0.00
How it works
Tickets must be booked before the day you are going and are subject to availability.
When booking accommodation with us online you will be asked if you require tickets for Cheddar.
Using your details and using a unique code we will book these online for you.
We will require:
The day and date when you wish to go – This can be indicated when you book
Name – We can use that of the room booking
Address – If you enter it we can use that from the room booking
Mobile Phone Number - We can use the one from the room booking
Number of each type of ticket required – If any of your children are under 5yrs do let us know in one of the ‘Comment’ boxes when booking online or send us an email.
The last three digits on the back of your payment card. - We have access to your card details from the room booking but not the last three digits on the back. Again please note this number in a ‘Comment’ box or send us an email.
Once booked you will receive a six digit code onto your mobile phone and/or email. This should be noted and shown on entry and tickets will then be printed off.
Cheddar Gorge reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
Other Cheddar Gorge Ts & Cs apply.
Once the tickets are ordered the following message is displayed:
What happens next?
- You will receive an email confirming both your booking and that payment has been made. Please note that this email may take a few hours to arrive during busier booking periods.
- This will be followed by a second email, which will confirm your booking references and also include an electronic barcode. Bring this email with you on the day of your visit.
- Make sure you check the opening times before arriving.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE AN E-TICKET.
Your booking is held in our systems, you will not be sent a paper ticket for your booking