The Cart House – Double or Twin Room
Now with a microwave and toaster!
Situated in the detached conversion of farm buildings ‘The Cart House’ can be made up as a double or twin bedded room. Your preference can be indicated when booking on line.
There is space for an additional bed and, if required and with prior arrangement, there is an interconnecting door through to ‘The Old Dairy’.
- Sleeps up to two or three with an extra bed.
- White linen, duvet and towels.
- Electric blanket.
- Ensuite with a walk-in shower.
- Freeview TV with CD player.
- Coffee, tea making facilities.
- Small fridge with milk and chilled water.
- Breville microwave and toaster.
- Dog friendly.
- Private access.
- Patio with seating.
- Picnic table.
At the moment we only accept a minimum of two night stays. This may not apply for last minute availability.
Only three night stays are usually accepted on bank holiday weekends.