CONDITIONS FOR ACCEPTING DOGS IN THE COTTAGES AND ROOMS
By booking rooms and/or cottages it is taken that these terms are agreed.
Well behaved and friendly dogs are welcome in most of our cottages and rooms. Dogs are not permitted in Pig Wig Cottage or The Farmhouse Room.
- In the interest of guest safety and following government legislation we are sorry we are unable to accept American Pit Bull Terriers and similar types of dog.
- Two dogs are permitted in each ensuite room or cottage.
- Dogs should be house trained and be at least six months old.
- For the ensuite rooms charges of £10 per pooch per stay up to three nights apply except for guide or hearing dogs. This is payable in cash on arrival.
- For the self catering cottages the charge is £30 per pooch per stay up to 4 nights or £50 for a week. This is payable in cash on arrival.
- Flea and worming treatments must be up to date before arrival.
- The Guest should bring food and water bowls and bedding for your dog(s).
- They should not be permitted on the furniture or on the beds.
- Dogs should not be left unattended in the cottages or rooms.
- Dogs who bark or yap easily or excessively are not permitted as they disturb our guests.
- Due to free ranging pets and other animals, dogs must be kept on a lead whilst on the property. There are no exceptions.
- Any poops should be picked up and disposed of in the labeled white bin in the car park.
- There is a tap outside of the barn opposite the rooms which can be used to wash dogs. If you require some old towels do let us know.
- There are currently fields at the rear of the property where guests can exercise their dogs.
- Any damage caused by your dog should be reported as soon as practical. On arrival Clients should check for damage and agree with Nigel or Pauline or it will be assumed that it was caused by yourselves.
- The guest will be responsible for any damage and additional cleaning. This will be charged to the credit/debit card used to make the booking without recourse.